Genomics and Bioinformatics Hub
High-throughput DNA and RNA sequencing
As part of the service that our NeuroTech Studio provides, our customers can access the brand new Illumina NextSeq 550 sequencing machine. You can choose either to upload the data to Illumina’s cloud storage or save it to the designated space on Partners’ ERISone high-performance computing cluster. For later, we will take care of your data with seamless service, from data management, data backup, data QC, downstream NGS analysis, till the final uploading to GEO/dbGap before your publication. It’s an affordable, secured, and customized service that both you and your data deserve.
We also provide a single-cell genomics platform: 10x Genomics CHROMIUM CONTROLLER. You can use it for Single Cell CNV, Single Cell Gene Expression, Single Cell Immune Profiling, and Single Cell ATAC.
At this stage, the program will primarily provide NGS data analysis service, including but not limited to:
- Data management (storage/backup, meta-table management, GEO/dbGap submission),
- RNA-seq analysis (from raw sequencing data to QC, to normalized gene expression table, group comparison, pathway analysis, and interactive reporting and visualization of the results),
- Small RNA-seq analysis (e.g. miRNAs, circRNAs, piRNAs, eRNAs, etc.),
- Single-cell omics analysis (10x Genomics pipeline, clustering, trajectory analysis, spatial transcriptomics, etc.),
- ChIP-seq analysis (e.g. QC, peak calling, differential binding, UCSC Genome Browser visualization, etc.)
- Variant calling from genotyping/WGS/WES data, and
- Other next-generation sequencing (NGS) data analysis (ATAC-seq, CAGE, ChIA-PET, Hi-C, etc.)