Dear Core User,
Due to the current situation with COVID-19, per directives from Senior management at Partners and the Hospitals, this research core facilities will have a hiatus in their service offering. We will not be offering service till we are advised to resume operation.
Please stay safe in this challenging time and we look forward to working with you in the future.
McLean Research Pharmacy Core
The McLean Hospital Research Pharmacy provides a variety of medication related services to investigators throughout the course of their study. From initial protocol review through study closeout, we can assist as needed at any stage.
- Compliance with regulatory requirements
- Maintenance of investigational products in Epic
- Randomization, blinding and compounding
- Monitored medication storage
- Customized medication dispensing
- Proper medication destruction
Please direct all inquiries to:
Kate Dupuis, Research Pharmacy Coordinator, at email@example.com or 617-855-2450
Shared Research Pharmacy Mailbox at firstname.lastname@example.org or 617-855-2777