Dear Core User,
Due to the current situation with COVID-19, per directives from Senior management at Partners and the Hospitals, this research core facilities will have a hiatus in their service offering. We will not be offering service till we are advised to resume operation.
Please stay safe in this challenging time and we look forward to working with you in the future.
Gene Transfer Vector Core
To place vector requests, fill out the Service Request
Inquiries can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Gene Transfer Vector Core (GTVC) is a viral vector core facility located at the Schepens Eye Research Institute and Massachusetts Eye and Ear Infirmary, both affiliated with Harvard Medical School. GTVC is an integral part of the Grousbeck Gene Therapy Center and the Ocular Genomics Institute of Harvard Medical School and Massachusetts Eye and Ear Infirmary.
Our primary goal is to provide high titer, high quality research-grade viral vectors to the research community at Harvard, within Boston, and outside to support preclinical gene therapy studies and basic research gene transfer applications.
Our Services Include:
- High titer, high quality research-grade Adeno-Associated viruses (AAV).
- Production of customized vectors at different scales.
- Inventory of ready-made reporter and commonly used gene vectors.
- Consultation & assistance application-specific vector design.
- Plasmid cloning and purification support services
- High-quality full sequence analysis of source material