- Center for Integrated Diagnostics - Translational Research Laboratory
Center for Integrated Diagnostics - Translational Research Laboratory
We are the research arm of the Center for Integrated Diagnostics (CID) at MGH.
We help with early translation all the way to clinical validation, integration and utility assessment in practice. Established in 2007 as the Translational Research Lab in conjunction with the MGH Cancer Center, we developed cutting edge molecular testing panels via NGS.
We now support many clinical trials, assess and develop diagnostics, execute novel research, provide orthogonal testing, assay development, data services, and evaluate promising new technology.
LAB SERVICES (CLIA or non-CLIA)
- Next generation sequencing (NGS) and analysis
- Fluorescent in-situ hybridization (FISH)
- Nucleic acid extraction from most sources (blood, FFPE tissue etc.)
- Other non-NGS molecular assays (HFE, MLH1 Promoter Methylation, PCR)
- Slide scanning and anonymization
- Current CLIA Assays (Excel Download)
- Regulatory Science and Regulatory Submissions (FDA, CAP, etc.)
- Alpha Testing and De Novo Development
- Clinical Assay Validation
- Next-Generation Sequencing
- Data Analysis and Reporting
- Digital Pathology and AI/ML
- Clinical Trial Design, Execution, and Monitoring
- Companion Diagnostic Development and Validation
- Central Testing Site for NCI MATCH and Alliance Trials
- The Alliance for Digital Pathology
- Development of Rapid, Same-Day Testing for EGFR/BRAF/KRAS
- Snapshot Targeted NGS Panel Development