- Cell, Tissue and Organ Resource Core
Cell, Tissue and Organ Resource Core
The mission of the Cell Resource Core (CRC) is to provide high quality primary cells and tissues to researchers reliably and affordably. Leveraging a new MGH technology that significantly increases the viable yield of high quality hepatocytes from human and animal donor livers, we are initially offering hepatocytes to the research community.
Director: Korkut Uygun, Ph.D.
Operations Manager: Bote Bruinsma
Core Administrator: Ilana ReisCell
Accounts Manager: Sharon Geerts
Products Manager: Sinan Ozer
Location: 51 Blossom Street Boston MA 02114
- Fresh hepatocytes in suspension (>90% viability at time of isolation)
- Plated hepatocytes
- Cryopreserved hepatocytes
- Custom hepatocyte isolations (species/strain) will be considered on a client-to-client basis. Please inquire.
- Decellularized whole rat livers.